Every wanted to play Wordle in your office and let the boss think you are doing some work in Windows Excel. Well, I have a good news for you. You can not play Wordle in Windows Excel and pretend like you are doing some serious work.
What is Wordle for Excel?
Wordle for Excel is a clone of original Wordle game exclusively made for Excel. The game uses inbuilt Excel macros to run the game.
How to Play?
- Download and Save Wordle.xlsm
- Open the file on your computer and enable Macros
- Press Restart Button
- Make up to 6 attempts to guess the word by typing in the 5 white cells
- Press Check to See if the word matches. All letters of the attempted word are highlighted as per below:
- Green means letter is in the exact place
- Yellow means letter is present in the word
- Grey means letter is not present in the word
Credit – Github @0n4li